This article will help you to ensure that Edge is up to date.
Steps for updating.
1. Click on the ellipsis on the Address Bar at the upper right corner of Edge
2. Select Help and Feedback from the drop-down menu.
3. Select About Microsoft Edge from the fly out.
4. Edge will automatically look for the latest version and ask you to Restart once found and downloaded.
5. Click on Restart.
6. Once Edge has been restarted you can go back to About Edge and check that you have the latest version.
Content Update: 03/11/2019